In The Middle Of Nowhere

I wrote this (in a journal that I take everywhere) while I was on the beach watching the sunset a couple of days ago. I didn't post it then because there is usually neither service nor wifi when you're in the middle of nowhere and I was probably too busy frolicking in the water afterwards anyway. So now I am typing away while listening to Ben Hazlewood's Paint Me Black ft. Mali Koa Hood and occasionally staring out at the gloomy weather home has to offer.

I am in a reflective mood and I wanted to share some thoughts and pictures with you. To begin with, I am in such a great place right now, in every aspect of those words and I honestly haven't felt this content in a while. I know life often throws bumps in the road but eventually you will ride them out and realise that life is what you make it so my advice to you (and to myself) is to soak in the positive vibes and try (your damn hardest, no matter how difficult it may be) not to dwell on the negativity. I am still learning to do that but in doing so I am reminded that the good will always outweigh the bad.

As for pictures, I didn't take many. I am not one to capture every moment I experience, instead, I prefer to live in it without worrying if said pictures match my instagram theme. Although, the ones I do have are enough for me to want to go back.

              

No comments:

Post a Comment