Things Change

I was reunited with an old friend today and I realised something; things change. I know that is a given, John Green even wrote about it in one of his novels, but for me, the small things change (and I'm not talking about physical changes or the things I go out of my way to alter), stuff I don't even realise when it's happening and it is only when I look back to a previous time that I notice just how much so. I am a completely different person compared to who I was a year ago. I am someone I once hoped to be and I think it's not only through change but realising my potential that I have become the person I am today, one I am quite proud of. I want to continue to change, growing as I do so (not only in height because I hope to be six feet tall someday but as a person) and for what it's worth, it is never too late to be whoever you want to be.

1 comment: