A Summer To Do List

I have mentally made a list of some of the things I want to do this summer and while this list differs from my 'things I want to do before I turn twenty one' or even my bucket list, I thought I would post it here so that I would be more likely to tick things off as I do them rather than scrunching it up, tossing it in the trash and acting like it never existed if (when) I don't complete it.

I want to go to plenty of concerts. I finally received my tickets to see one of my favourite bands, Five Seconds of Summer, in the post a few days ago and while I am excited for that, I also want to see so many other musical artists like Fall Out Boy and Imagine Dragons who are just a few of the bands I know will be playing in my city soon. As well as favourite bands, I plan to meet some of my favourite online friends too. One of my little mermaids, formally known as Eva Falk, lives a few hours away from me and I refuse to let this summer pass without meeting her.

I don't know if I will be travelling abroad this summer, I have yet to make plans, but I just want to travel more in general even if that means getting on a train to visit a place out of town or even exploring the cities around me.

I also want to start painting again. I haven't picked up a paintbrush in a really long time and while I use different creative outlets, painting or even drawing have always been things I have thoroughly enjoyed so I want to get back into the habit of making art.

I already spend most of my spare time at the beach but this summer to-do list won't be summer to-do list without mentioning it. I also want to wake up early enough to watch the sunrise occasionally and watch the sunset more often too.

I even want to go camping because I haven't been since I was a kid. I think it's a great thing to do just to get away from everything for a while and fall asleep under the stars.

I also want to make mixtapes, read more, go on a lot of road trips and just adventure it up everyday and though this list is incomplete (because if I noted everything down it would be ten pages long at the very least and this is all I could think of right now), I just want this summer to be one to remember and maybe even worth blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Make me a mixtape. Hope your summer is fulfilling boo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could help you complete everyone of these but more importantly I hope number three can be ticked off very soon!! Loving you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning. Wish you all the best in Completing these..

    ReplyDelete