Misery Loves Company

I'm drinking wine by the fireplace in my sister's new apartment while Willamette Stone's Never Coming Down from the If I Stay soundtrack plays in the background and, though I am feeling a little under the weather, my heart is filled with so much happiness that I worry it would burst if I were to be anymore joyous.

I firmly believe in the idea that the energy you radiate is the very same energy you attract so I think the stars are aligning to work in my favor and are choosing to throw some good karma in my direction. I now find myself surrounded by the most kindest people who constantly emit positive vibes into my life. So, if anything, I hope that is what you take from this post. Negativity will only ever bring you negativity in return, after all misery loves company.

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful & positive words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh another beauty. Hope karma has come and will continue to bless you. I really love your writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so happy that you're happy. I'm so glad we became friends. You are honestly one of the most compassionate and understanding people I have in my life right now. I'm so greatful for you.

    ReplyDelete