Ready To Rock

I have been redecorating my room for the past week now and seeing as the season is slowly transitioning into fall, I thought it would be a good time to clean out my closet. So while I was doing that I realised there are a some essential pieces every wardrobe needs, and here's just a few of them.

For starters, a man's denim jacket is a necessity. Mine's from H&M and I just think it adds to a look and keeps you warm on cold nights when your boyfriend is too busy on tour or being fictional. I guess some things, like plaid shirts and denim jackets, are better oversized. Besides, there's comfort in wearing men's clothes and it still looks cute if you just throw it over your shoulders.

I also think you can never go wrong with striped shirts. They are so underrated and I probably have more than I can count, but that still isn't enough. Stripes will always be my go-to piece whether it's in the form of a turtle neck, a crop top or just a basic tee. 

Lastly, a necklace or even some rings. I like to keep it simple when it comes to jewellery. I love gold dainty pieces and the one pictured below is my absolute favourite. I also have another necklace similar to that but with a circle pendent on it instead and my love, Phoebe Tonkin, has the exact same one and I'm obsessed.

So, throw all of these pieces together with a pair of high waisted jeans, dressing it up or down with your hair, makeup and shoes and you have yourself a look that's ready to be rocked.

              

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are a beautiful touch. So pretty and elegant. Chand x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favourite posts you have written.

    ReplyDelete