If I'm Being Honest

Tomorrow marks two years of Wannabe Moonchild and for some reason I don't feel like celebrating. I haven't posted in a quite a while and, if I'm being honest, I'm not really sure why I'm writing this. I have nothing to say. I feel like I don't even know what I want anymore. My head is filled with nostalgia and self loathing and I'm disappointed in the person I am because I'm not the one I want to be. But I'm trying. There are days where I'm my best self and I can see everything I want as clear as a cloudless sky. Unfortunately, not every day is like that because there are an abundance of things I want to do and I get so overwhelmed by it all that I end up doing nothing for weeks at a time. And I hate it. The thought of my future excites me while simultaneously filling me with anxiety because I don't know how to get to the place my mind wanders off to.  

1 comment:

  1. Just take it one step at a time Z and you won't feel overwhelmed. Congratulations on two years I've enjoyed every single post. I'm excited for your future because I know it's all gonna be great things, much love, C.

    ReplyDelete